As most of you know I am on vacation with my family this week. Since I was little we have been going to a quiet, private part of South Padre Island, Texas. Many people either don't know this place exists or they think of it as only a Spring Break destination for college kids. But I love it. It's super hot, the water is warm and clear and the beach is quiet and calm enough for some serious relaxing.
Anyways, the night before I left, I didn't get home from work until midnight-ish and hadn't given much thought to packing. My flight left at 7 am, so my outfit choices were a bit rushed. Luckily I had some ideas in my head and getting dressed here is super easy. These are the pieces I have literally been living in this week.
1. Bettini's, Chelsea Bikini. Purchase here for $138 I am obsessed with these bottoms. They are teeny tiny with a scrunch-butt (my fave) and super flattering. I have been wearing these bottoms non-stop with mix and match tops.
2. Target Mossimo White Bandeau Top: Buy here for $19.99 & Purple Mossimo Twist Bandeau: Buy here for $16.00. I'm obsessed with inexpensive swimsuit seperates in case you can't tell. And I love bandeaus so I don't get weird strap tan lines.
3. Wildfox colored jean shorts: I seriously packed 5 pairs....not joking. You all know I live in these!
4. Bettini's Cream Lace Pants: Perfect to easily throw over your swimsuit! But here for $68
5. H&M sunglasses: People always mistake these for extremely expensive (when in reality they were $4.99 in store). They are sadly sold out online
6. Target Blue Straw Striped Beach Bag: Buy here for $34.99. I love this one! It is chic and big enough to fit all of my books/magazines etc.
7. Nation LTD Pomona Sweatshirt in Salt: Buy here for $94. I have been wearing this everywear, especially in our condo which is always cold from the blasting AC. Those of you that know me, know that I wear this sweatshirt all the time...even when not on vacation.
8. T-Strap Sandals in Orange from Old Navy: Buy here for $15.00. These are great because they are bright and super inexpensive so I can use them non-stop this trip and not worry about them getting worn out by the beach.
I also threw in a few simple tanks and some bright loose tops to throw on with the jean shorts when we actually go somewhere besides the beach.
Hope all of you had a great week! I am back to reality on Saturday evening and normal blogging/work will resume next week. Have a great weekend everyone.