Ohh summer....I love you. Like really, really love you. It is my favorite time of the year to get dressed (probably since I'm obsessed with cutoff shorts and sheer tops). So here are my current must haves for summer! What are your favorite pieces for summer?
1. Cut-off jean shorts you can live in. I prefer Wildfox like these for $138.
2. The perfect crochet top like this one from Nastygal (buy here for $78.00)
3. Denim button down to wear open over maxis! Like this one from Topshop here for $55.00
4. A comfortable Maxi skirt (or a few!) I have this one from target in two colors, buy here for $17.99
5. Casual button down like this one from J Crew, buy here for $69.95
6. Inexpensive, fun sunglasses like these from CRAP eyewear (an awesome sunglasses company btw!) (here for $54.00)
7. Colored belts like this pastel green one from Asos: (buy here for $9.94.) Good for brightening up any outfit.
8. Leather shorts like these by Free People here for $98.00 Perfect to go out in!
9. Floppy, large beach hat by Forever 21 here for 12.80
10. Fun beach bag like this one buy here for $48.00
What do you guys think? Anything I'm missing? Oh and "What I'm wearing this weekend" will be back next week. I was working last weekend and am again this weekend, so no exciting plans to dress up for!