This weekend I will finally be spending a whole weekend in LA (minus a detour to Irvine to see the Beach Boys in concert on Sunday...not lying). I am very excited to be celebrating a good friends birthday with a big, group dinner followed by a night of drinking and dancing out in Hermosa & Manhattan Beach.
So here's what I will be wearing. I've been obsessed with this shirt since I bought it and I just realized it goes quite well tucked into my black lace shorts. Throw on some gold jewelry and obnoxiously tall (but amazing) wedges and I'm good to go. What do you guys think?
1. Hot pink button down shirt from Katwalk (local Boutique): Buy Similar here.
2. Lace shorts from Katwalk Buy Similar Free People one's here. (on sale for $46!)
3. Wide Gold Cuff from TheStylist LA Jewelry Collection: Will be up in our Accessories section soon for $12
4. Delicate gold necklace like this Gorjana one Buy here for $25.99 (I'm OBSESSED with Gorjana jewelry by the way..)
5. ShoeMint Lambert Wedges in Black: $79.98 Buy here. Clearly I can't get enough of these.
I sadly don't have a picture of what I wore last weekend, since I basically got off the plane, threw on a new outfit and some makeup and joined the party. But I will let you guys know that I definitely went with the tall wedges. And I only got a few weird looks from the numerous lawyers attending the party.
I promise to take pics in this outfit on Saturday!