Kate Middleton perfectly created flawless looks for nearly every event that she attended in North America (without a stylist we must add!). Kate's style was classy, well put together and seemed (as much as it could) effortless and down to earth. She stayed true to her preferred designers and wasn't afraid to re-wear some of her favorite pieces (jbrands!), which makes us even a bit more obsessed with her. Kate has done an impeccable job of figuring out what styles look best on her, (dresses with defined waists, falling right above the knee and showing off her neck line) and sticking to this silhouette for most ensembles. Her outfits allowed her personal style and personality to shine through without stealing all of the attention away from her.
She also did a great job of wearing/promoting British designers along with a few key pieces from Canadian and American designers to pay respect to the countries that she visited.
Here are our favorite looks:
1. Alex McQueen Dress worn to the BAFTA event in Los Angeles
2. Navy lace Erdem Dress arriving in Canada
3. Sarah Burton for Alexander McQueen Dress in Canada
4. Diane Von Furstenberg in Los Angeles
5. Catherine Walker Dress and Coat and Brooch from Queen Elizabeth in Canada
photos from new york mag, huffington post, getty images