This time of year our nail polish obsession is always bumped up a notch. There are so many amazing options for this time of year and we get a bit caught up in what color nails we want to have for each event (and how said color fits with our outfit).
Here are our top picks for the season.
1. OPI "Big Apple Red" Can't be purchased online, but it's worth the search! So many compliments on this classic and pure red.
2. Deborah Lippmann "Happy Birthday" http://deborahlippmann.com/ (side note: she has some adorable other sparkley polishes...our other faves are "Today Was A Fairy Tale" and "Bad Romance"!) $18
3. OPI "Lincoln Park After Dark"
4. Essie "Lilacism" http://www.essieshop.com/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=lilacism $8
5. Butter "West End Wonderland" http://www.butterlondon.com/lacquers/choose $14
6. Chanel "Particuliere" http://www.chanel.com/en_US/fragrance-beauty/Makeup-Nails-LE-VERNIS-89314 $23 (really cool replenishing option)